With This Ring... Forever I Do (2002)

With This Ring...Forever I Do

Tracklist:
1. Lost in You - Howard Hewett
2. Forever I Do - Image
3. One He Kept for Me - Chris Willis
4. Still in Love With You - Daryl Coley
5. Finally I - Ben Tankard
6. Overjoyed [Instrumental] - Hallerin Hill, Lisa Shipman
7. You're the One - Duane Starling
8. Everything - Kloud 9
9. Can't Stop Thinking About You
10. Come and Take My Hand - Marcus Cole
11. Lost in You [Performance Track] - Howard Hewett
12. Forever I Do [Performance Track] - Image
13. One He Kept for Me [Performance Track]
14. Still in Love With You [Performance Track] - Chris Willis
15. You're the One [Performance Track] - Hallerin Hill, Lisa Shipman
16. Wedding March (Processional)
17. Wedding March (Recessional)

Download via ZIDDU

Download via RAPIDSHARE


0 comments: