Gateway Worship - The More I Seek You (2010)

Tracklist:
01 Running (feat. Thomas Miller & Kari Jobe)
02 My Everything (feat. Kirsten Takape)
03 The More I Seek You (feat. Jessica Hall)
04 Who Is Like You Lord (feat. Walke
05 Mystery (feat. Rebecca Pfortmiller)
06 I Am Thine, O Lord - Draw Me Nearer (feat. Klaus Kuehn)
07 Dwelling Place (feat. Kari Jobe)
08 Every Day (feat. Thomas Miller)
09 Stay Amazed (feat. Kirsten Takape)
10 Heaven's Song (feat. Walker Beach)
11 Every Eye Is On You (feat. Ben Haake)
12 All I Need - What a Privilege (feat. Walker Beach)
13 You're Worth It All (feat. Ryan Edgar & Meg Everhart)
14 More Like You (feat. Ben Haake)
15 King of This World (feat. Rebecca Pfortmiller)

Download via ZIDDU
Download Part 1
Download Part 2


Download via RAPIDSHARE
Download Part 1
Download Part 2


0 comments: