Sun Gospel (2000)


Tracklist:
01 - The Million S Quartet - Just A Little Talk With Jesus
02 - The Prisionaires - Softly And Tenderly
03 - Howard Seratt - Troublesome Waters
04 - Eddy Bond - Just A Closer Walk With Thee
05 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Sermon
06 - Unknown Male Quartet - I'm Working On A Building
07 - Johnny Cash - I Was There When It Happened
08 - Jerry Lee Lewis - When The Saints Go Marching In
09 - Rudi Richardson - Until I Pray For You
10 - Charlie Rich - Big Man
11 - Evans Family Singers - Rainbow Of Love
12 - Jones Brothers - Gospel Train
13 - Sonny Burgess - All My Sins Been Taken Away
14 - Sun Spot Quartet - Round-Up In Glory
15 - Unknown Female Trio - House Of Gold
16 - George Klein - Lord Lead Me Home
17 - Southern Jubilee Singers - Forgive Me Lord
18 - Wally Fowler - Nobody's Looking Back
19 - Brother James Anderson - Where Can I Go
20 - Eddie Bond - Will I Be Lost
21 - Southern Jubilee Singers - There's A Man In Jerusalem
22 - Cast King and The Miller Sisters - Can't Find Time To Pray
23 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Night Train To Memphis
24 - Song Fellows - I Nees Jesus
25 - Prisionaires - My God Is Real
26 - Evans Family Singers - When I Walk On Streets Of Gold
27 - Wally Fowler - Gonna Make Myself At Home
28 - Jones Bros - Amazing Grace
29 - Mary Johnson - My Heart Is A Chapel
30 - Brewsteraires - Where Shall I Be
31 - Howard Seratt - Jesus Means All To Me
32 - Sam C. Philips - Would Anybody Care

Download Part 1
Download Part 2



0 comments: