iWorship Next (2004)


Tracklist:
Disc: 1
1. My Redeemer Lives - Craig & Dean, Phillips
2. Better Is One Day - Elroy Mihailov
3. You're Worthy of My Praise - The Maranatha! Singers, Michelle Swift
4. Famous One - SONICFLOOd
5. I Can Only Imagine - Kathryn Scott
6. I Love You Lord - Jason Morant
7. Agnus Dei - Michael W. Smith
8. Everyday - United Live
9. Heart of Worship - Erin O'Donnell
10. Lord, I Lift Your Name on High - Jonathan Butler
11. Refiner's Fire - Brian Doerksen
12. Here I Am to Worship - Eoghan Heaslip
13. Shout to the Lord - Darlene Zschech
14. Hungry (Falling on My Knees) - Kathryn Scott
15. Made Me Glad - Hillsong, Darlene Zschech
16. God Is Great - SONICFLOOd
17. That's Why We Praise Him - Lisa Bevill, Maranatha! Promise Band

Disc: 2
1. Romans 12:1 - Todd Agnew
2. Friend of God - Israel & New Breed, New Breed
3. Fields of Grace - Darrell Evans
4. Sweeter
5. Blessed Be Your Name - Robin Mark
6. Cannot Say Enough - MercyMe
7. He Reigns
8. For Your Glory - Terry White
9. In Christ Alone (Medley): In Christ Alone (My Hope Is Found)/
In Christ - Craig & Dean, Phillips
10. Reign - Joe Sabolick
11. Offering - Paul Baloche
12. Thank You Lord - Don Moen
13. Word of God Speak - MercyMe
14. True Worship Song - Peculiar People Band
15. I Will Do the Same - John Evans *missing*
16. I Will Rise Up - Todd Warren

Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Part 3
Download Part 4



0 comments: