26 All Time Classic Hymns


Tracklist:
Volume 1:
A Mighty Fortress is Our God (Phil Driscoll)
Imortal Invisible (Cynthia Clawson)
How Great Thou Art (Sheila Walsh)
His Name Is Life (Carman)
The Old Rugged Cross (Sandi Patti)
I'd Rather Have Jesus (George Beverly Shea)
Because He Lives (Larnelle Harris)
Just A Closer Walk With Thee (B.J. Thomas)
In The Garden (Evie)
Surely Goodness & Mercy (Buddy Greene)
What a Friend We Have In Jesus (TN Ernie Ford)
Softly & Tenderly (Cathedrals)
When I Survey the Wondrous Cross (Bill Gaither Trio)

Volume 2:
It Is Well With My Soul (Wayne Watson)
My Redeemer Lives (Mark Heard)
Christ The Solid Rock (Benny Hester)
Prelude Bach's Bourree O God Our Help (Phil Keaggy)
All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name (Acapella)
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (Bob Fitts)
Fairest Lord Jesus/My Jesus I Love Thee (Marty Nystrom)
When We All Get to Heaven (Alvin Slaughter)
Blessed Assurance (Morris Chapman)
Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus (Randy Rothwell)
Onward Christian Soldiers (Petra)
O Sifuni Mungu (All Creatures) (First Call)
Just As I Am / I Surrender All (Crystal Lewis)

Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Part 3



0 comments: