Songs 4 Life - Lift Your Spirit!


Tracklist:
Disc: 1
01. Sing Your Praise to the Lord - Amy Grant
02. Heaven in the Real World - Steven Curtis Chapman
03. Flood - Jars of Clay
04. Build My World Around You
05. Sweet Glow of Mercy - Gary Chapman
06. I Will Be Here for You - Michael W. Smith
07. My Heart's Already There - NewSong
08. Lugar Celestial - Jaci Velasquez
09. Heart Like Mine - Bryan Duncan
10. Friend of a Wounded Heart - Wayne Watson
11. Addictive Love - BeBe Winans, CeCe Winans

Disc: 2
01. Call - Anointed
02. I'm Not Ashamed - Newsboys
03. Keep the Candle Burning - Point of Grace
04. In Christ Alone - Michael English
05. Warrior Is a Child - Twila Paris
06. Fear Not My Child - Carman
07. Where There Is Faith - 4Him
08. Stand - Susan Ashton
09. Listen to Our Hearts - Geoff Moore
10. Find Us Faithful - Steve Green
11. I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb - Ray Boltz

Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Part 3



0 comments: